Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Screw this

I work with crackpots. This is well-known if you read this blog. A lot of these crackpots are stuck on this Law of Attraction and crap, that if you just visualize and believe, you can have whatever you want. I find this to be bullshit on many levels. Whenever someone keeps assuring you that there's scientific proof but never actually states it, that means it's bullshit.

Anyway, I'm working away, and these crackpots are talking about living your passion and doing your life purpose. You should do what you love to do because that's what you were put here to do. I sincerely want to send their transcript back half-edited and tell them, "Sorry. I couldn't finish this because this is not in alignment with who I am, so instead of doing the work you hired me for, I went to do my life purpose."

Think that would fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment