Monday, July 25, 2011

Fed up

I've been sick, and I've had about enough of doctors treating me like a moron. Oh my god. Do you seriously not listen to anything I say? WTF, yo? Yeah, and then you do shit like this and think I'm not going to tear your ass apart?

To help improve the movement of food dow through your GI system:
The movement of food dow isn't so much the problem as the movement of food up.

1. Acupuncture helps food move down the GI track.
This is the one where you lose me. GI track?! Are you a fucking doctor or what?

2. Mind-body techniques to improve bowel function.
My bowel is actually not the part of the body we're talking about.

3. Consider higher doses of ginger. I recommend a product that contains 990 mg of ginger per tsp. Consider 1/2 to 1 teaspoon up to 5 times daily before small meals.
I love ginger. I eat probably 50 grams or so of ginger a day.

4. I would at least explore journaling to provide an avenue to express emotions.
Fuck, really? You're going to tell me to fucking journal? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

No, he was not fucking kidding me. He included a printout about the benefits of journaling and how to journal. I have to say it again. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! This is your advice? What the fuck kind of stupid doctor are you? Did you not listen to a fucking thing I said? I'm a fucking writer! I spend at least eleventy hours a day writing, often while eating ginger.

And this is after the doctor who told me I was probably just swallowing too much air.

3 comments:

  1. You greedy air gobbler, save some for the rest of us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep forgetting you are a girl. If a problem isn't easily diagnosed, then clearly the problem is in your head. Journaling about your feewings will make you feel better about your imaginary problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point. I will explore this "feewings" thing you speak of.

    ReplyDelete