Wednesday, November 20, 2013

No work...

Not having work is the bane of the independent contractor's existence. I'll have several months where I'm so swamped I don't have time for anything but work, and then I'll get this bullshit where I have nothing. This is why, while my job is awesome, it also sucks. I enjoy being able to pay my bills.

But anyway, enough of that. Today's lack of work brings me to an important point:

Why is Adam Levine the Sexiest Man Alive (TM or whatever), and why do I want to punch him in the face? Seriously, this bothers me. I know very little about him as a person except that one time he told some reporters to shut up about Christina Aguilera's weight already, which is sort of awesome. I mean, sure his band makes terrible, awful music, but that doesn't seem like a good enough reason to want to punch someone in the face. I can only assume he looks like someone who wronged me, possibly in a past life.

Also possible: one of us is a horrible person.

No comments:

Post a Comment