Friday, November 1, 2013

Meese

Today we're going to talk about mousse. Also moose. See how those words sound the same but don't mean the same thing? Here's a video to illustrate:



For some reason people have a lot of problems with this one. I very often read about chocolate moose, which makes me want to leave any comments for the author in fake Swedish. However, lately I've come across these two as well:

She sat down to do her hair, adding moose to the top.

This sounds very painful to me. It's also probably not a good strategy in terms of hair.

They topped it off with a chocolate mouse unlike any they had ever had.

Of course, this could be said of any chocolate mouse. I hope. Or perhaps the chocolate mouse is a cake topper or something. I'm not sure that's less weird.

At any rate, I'm pretty sure today's lesson is not to cover animals in chocolate. Have a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment