Thursday, October 16, 2014

Another brilliant questionnaire

I'm not sure there's a single sentence in today's questionnaire that isn't ridiculous. This isn't even funny to me; it's just depressing. Hopefully you'll find it funny, though. At least some good could come of this.

Theme: As the collection of short stories all have various themes, not bound by any comminality. 

There has to be a theme. I get that they're short stories, but you can't just shove a bunch of words together and call it a book. That's ridiculous.

Summary: Short stories that broach many different genres - from humourist to philisophical. 

At this point I'm giving him props for spelling short and stories correctly. I see nothing humourist about it.

Target audience: litary readers

Hm. Since litary is not a thing, does that mean his target audience is no one?

Specific tone, themes, and mood you would like to convey to your readers: Tone and approve varry from piece to piece.

He spelled vary wrong. Seriously. That's more disturbing than the fact that this sentence makes no sense at all.

Who do you envision buying and reading your book: ?

To be fair, I assume this means the writer has realized that although he'd like litary readers to read his book, that's not likely to happen.

What sets your book apart: You tell me

I'm thinking you probably don't want me to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment