Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Didn't you read my earlier post?

About two hours after I posted yesterday, this came up in my Facebook feed:


‎**CONTEST ALERT** Enter to win 1 of 15 Smokey Eye Gift Sets or the Grand Prize of a $250 eGift Card to TooFaced.com!

Just snap a photo of your sexiest smokey eye look and upload it to the contest page here: http://bit.ly/nOCyiL

The first *DAILY WINNER* will be announced tomorrow! Daily winners receive the new Smokey Eye Collection + Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer + Eye Shadow Brush!!


And yes, if you go to Too Faced's website, they do indeed sell a Smokey Eye Gift Set. I can only assume it makes your eyes look like Smokey the Bear's.

2 comments:

  1. What did you expect? Look at how the company name is spelled! What, they faced excessively? How does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a valid point. I'm confused by the excessive facing as well.

    ReplyDelete