Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Delirious

Do you ever have those things you just like for no reason? I do this with music sometimes. For example, I really love the band Augustana. There is no logical reason for this. I mean, they're fine and all. They're fantastic live. It's just that they're not really that great, and I couldn't give you any particular aspect of their music that I like. For some reason I just really love them.

I also feel this way about the Braves shortstop, Alex Gonzalez. No logical reason I should like this player. I could strike him out. I could get Chuck James to strike him out. But for some reason I love this guy.

My other confusing one is my love of brightly colored nail polish and eye makeup. Makes absolutely no sense. I bite my nails, so nail polish doesn't last too long. I don't usually wear any makeup, and if I do it's very minimal. So why the hell am I obsessed with these things?

Just a random observation because I really don't feel like doing any real work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment