Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Excited girlish squeal!

On the docket for tomorrow: craziest of the crazy. Here's an excerpt from a previous transcript:


The best thing I could recommend is to go to The Flu Case website. They have all the documents. It would take us hours to go over all the proof behind this and show all the links between the companies and everything. They’ve written up an affidavit and actually filed it in US courts. What I would do is get that information and take it to your local sheriff’s department or government.

Give that to them because, without a doubt, it’s 100% proof. All of the links are there that this vaccine was purposely developed. It’s contaminated. There are factors as far as population control in there. By spreading this to the local departments in your area, you educate them about it. They’re getting calls from the federal government saying, “It’s time for you to act. It’s time for you to quarantine.

“It’s time for you to make sure and go door by door, knock on everybody’s door and say, ‘Have you had a vaccine? Let me see your bracelet.’” If you don’t show it they hold you down and stick a vaccine in you. Those individuals need to be educated, so the best thing that you can do, in my opinion and in most of the people’s opinion out there, is to talk to and to provide the local authorities all this information.

If for some reason I got stopped and they said, “You don’t have the wristband on. Have you had the vaccination?” I would probably just say I’d had it and didn’t know where my wristband was. If they forced me to get it, I would probably still refuse to get it, and then they would load me up in the bus and take me to a concentration camp, and they’d probably just hold me down and stab me anyway.

Yes, this guy is for real.

2 comments:

  1. There are documents! Links! An affadavit!

    Wait, you aren't getting your medical advice from these people, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. That's why I'm no longer taking birth control and am relying solely on diet soda to prevent pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete