Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's funny because it's true

I like this guy. He's funny, and he totally doesn't seem like an asshole. I was watching this and at around 1:45 I started saying, "Please don't prove me wrong. Please don't prove me wrong." I was satisfied with the outcome.

Jokes.com
Donald Glover - Crazy Stories
comedians.comedycentral.com
JokesJoke of the DayFunny Jokes


It's not funny. This kind of stuff really happens all the time. But I love that he just addresses it as fact. I mean, we all know this happens. Why pretend otherwise? Plus, the way he talks, it sounds ridiculously stupid that anyone would ever do that (which it is). Seriously, think about it.

So guys, would you please stop doing stupid shit like killing your estranged wives or girlfriends? Come on. Where's the challenge in that? If you're going to kill stuff, go for ninjas or bears or something like that. That's what Brian Wilson would do.

1 comment: